InfraWorks software from Autodesk offers functionality that can help transportation planners and civil engineers efficiently plan and design roads. In this course, learn how to optimize and enhance roads within an InfraWorks model. Lynda Sharkey shows how to use style-based roads to more precisely control geometry and grades. In addition, she demonstrates how to create your own component assemblies that use vertical as well as horizontal geometry for more advanced capabilities, such as superelevation, as well as how to analyze and optimize the roads that you create.
- Working with design roads
- Creating and editing component roads
- Enhancing your road designs
- Converting an intersection into a roundabout
- Analyzing and optimizing roads
- Viewing and exporting earthwork and material quantities