Learn how to draw wolves, coyotes and foxes from renowned wildlife artist, Aaron Blaise! In this in-depth course, animator and wildlife artist Aaron Blaise (“Brother Bear”, “Mulan”, “Beauty & the Beast”) takes you through everything you need to know about how to draw these beautiful animals. Watch as Aaron creates new original images right in front of you and explains his process. You’ll get nearly 20 videos an over 18 hours of content covering:
- Skulls, Skeletons and bone structure
- Muscles & Anatomy
- Feet, legs & paws
- Proportions & scale
- Drawing & Painting Tips & Techniques
- Locomotion and movement!
- Drawing Pups & Cubs
- & Much More!
- PLUS you’ll also get a HUGE bundle of bonus material including:
- Original animation of walk and run cycles with frame by frame breakdowns.
- High-Res Copies of every image that Aaron creates in the course.
- Layered Photoshop files so you can delve deep into his process
- Tons of bonus images and photographs from Aaron’s personal collection for your own reference library
- Over 25 minutes of 4K reference video of wolves, coyotes & foxes shot on location.
Aaron has an engaging, entertaining and approachable teaching style that people really love. We believe this is simply the most detailed and comprehensive course on how to draw wolves, coyotes or foxes that you will find. Whether you are a beginner or a experienced artist these fun and engaging videos will teach you something new!